1. Labeling your hangers might just help
2. Keep the snooze button out of reach
Taking all those steps to get to the snooze button would have made you knocked you awake anyway. Guess it is time to wake up, afterall.
3. Keep a silent alarm that vibrates
It saves you the trouble of waking your partner and having to listen to a volley of abuse. Additionally, it leaves more room for what follows. *Wink wink*
4. Morning sex for the win
Unless you have the unusual tendency of going to sleep during sex, the exercise will help you burn calories and release oxytocin that will surely keep you up.
5. Take aim and stop alarm clock
Taking precise aim requires concentration, which itself requires you to be alert and awake. Want to get rid of that nagging alarm sound? Better be awake to achieve that feat.
6. Play chase with the alarm clock
An alarm clock that gets you up and running is even a better way to wake you. Chase this one to get rid of that awful alarm sound.
7. Build a sunshine simulator
Rise and shine with the sun in your eyes.
8. Let the natural rhythms decide the wake up time
A device such as this tracks the body rythms to start the alarm at the perfect moment.
9. Take a Blowfish
This one is the answer to hangover issues. Better get rid of the fatigue and upset stomach rather than have your head throb throughout the day, right?
10. Get a Coffee-maker with preset options
Have the device brew just moments before you have to wake up. The aroma alone will pull you out of bed and save you a chore.
11. Post warnings on that mug
12. One glass of water right after waking up
Increases your chances of having to pee so you would eventually get out of bed anyway. Scientific reasoning, who cares
13. Sync those sleep cycles with a tracking app
14. Reminders could help your cause
15. Leave your valuables like purse or keys on top of whatever you must remember
16. Wake yourself with threatening messages
17. Even the sweet ones could work
18. Easy, have a baby to look after
19. Let the utensils talk it out
20. Wake Me Up
The application plays the role of your mom; it won’t stop the alarm until you take a given number of steps. Technology can be stubborn too, you know.