Now you can search your Google account data when you are not connected to the Internet. A FREE browser extension, CloudMagic, automatically indexes data from your Google Docs, Gmail and Contacts on your computer to let you search later, when you’re offline.
Here is what you have to do:
1. Install CloudMagic on your browser (Firefox or Chrome) from here.
2. After adding your Google account credentials (password and emails are stored locally in your system), cloud magic will start indexing your data.
3. After all the data is indexed, you can search for emails, documents and contacts even when there is no internet connection. 😉
You May Also Like:
- How To Schedule Downloads On Firefox In Off-Peak Times
- The Ultimate Comparison Between All Versions Of Internet Explorer [VIDEO]
- 10 Add-Ons That Slow Firefox Down The Most