8. Flying Alarm Clock
It’s not that we’ve gotten lazy as a species but we’re more productive now than we’ve ever been.
The Flying Alarm Clock wakes you up with a loud shrieking alarm coupled with a little propeller-driven key that leaps off your nightstand. To turn off the horrible racket, you have to get out of bed and retrieve the key. The propeller flies the key high into the air and off into some dusty corner. You have to force your sleep addled brain into wakefulness, move your stiff legs and retrieve the key before the alarm goes off. By the time you’ve done so, you’re awake enough at least to go make a pot of coffee.Really a crazy idea force one out of bed in the morning.
7. iCarta : iPod Toilet Paper Holder
We all love to listen to music. But this thing is crazy enough. You can now listen to music even when you are busy doing … in your bathroom. It even charges your iPod while you recharge yourself.
- 4 Integrated high performance moisture-free speakers deliver exceptional clarity and high quality sound
- Charges your iPod while playing music
- Audio selector allows you to play iPod shuffle or other Audio device
- Integrated Bath tissue holder that can be easily folded as a stereo dock
- Requires AC Power (AC Adapter included)
- Easy to remove from Wall Mount