6. Nanjing Greenland Financial Center, China
The building is situated in Nanjing,China. The building has offices in the lower floor and restaurant and observationdecks near the top. The observation deck is on the 72th floor of the tower. This building is second tallest building in china and was 5th tallest in the world at the time of completion.
- Height: 450 meters or 1,480
- Roof height: 339 meters or 1,112 ft
- Floors: 89
- completion: 2010
- Designed by: Adrian Smith and Marshall Strabala
5. Petronas Towers, Malaysia
Patronas Towers are located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Building is also known as Twin Towers and are the tallest twin towers in the world. Patronas Towers were also the tallest towers from 1998 to 2004. The towers also feature a double story bridge which the highest 2 story bridge in the world. It is not attached to the mainframe but instead is slide in and out in order to protect it from being destroy in high winds.
- Height: 451 meters or 1,482 ft
- Roof height: 375 meters or 1230 ft
- Floors: 88
- Completion: 1998
- Elevators: 78
- Estimated cost: USD $ 1.6 billion
- Designed by: Cesar Pelli