After months of speculations, the social networking giant Facebook has finally released its official iPad app. You can download it from the link below.
The app looks pretty much similar to one that was leaked earlier this year and was blocked later by Facebook to access it’s servers.
A New Way to Experience Facebook
Enjoy bigger, better photos
Your photos take on new life on the iPad. They’re big, high-res and easy to flip through—like a real photo album.
Focus on what matters
With less on the screen, it’s easier to zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories.
Navigate anywhere, fast
Just tap, slide or pinch to get from one screen to another and back again in no time.
Never lose your place
Use simplified navigation to send a message, see your notifications or browse your bookmarks without switching screens.
Play games on the go
Play your favorite Facebook games wherever you are, and on a bigger screen.
Tap to send messages
A simple dropdown menu makes it easy to scan and send messages without visiting your inbox.
With high-res photos, games, chat and more, now you can get the best of Facebook—on your iPad.
- Enjoy bigger, better photos: Your photos are high-res and easy to flip through, like a real photo album
- Navigate anywhere, fast: Just tap, slide or pinch to move from one screen to another
- Play games on the go: Access your favorite Facebook apps and games, wherever you are
- Focus on what matters: Zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories
- Never lose your place: Share a photo, update your status or send a message without leaving News Feed
- See who’s nearby: Check out the Nearby map to see what your friends are up to
This app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
You can download the official Facebook app for iPad from here.