The Dell Aero, the first Android-based U.S. smartphone, is available from today for $99.99 with new AT&T two-year contract, and $299.99 without.
At just 104 grams, the Dell Aero is one of the lightest Android smartphones out there. The display is bright and durable. Corning’s Gorilla Glass keeps the Dell Aero safe from those pesky car keys, loose change, or other items prone to cause harm.
- One of the lightest Android smartphone in the U.S., on the nation’s fastest 3G network
- Experience YouTube and other Flash content via Adobe Flash Lite
- 5-megapixel camera with 8x zoom, flash and advanced shooting and editing capabilities
- Connect with friends with one-touch access to social networks
- Multi-task with GPS, plus hands-free conversations
- Wi-Fi access at more than 20,000 AT&T Hotspot locations
- Android platform complete with Android Market and Dell user interface enhancements
- 3.5-inch (640 x 360p) capacitive multi-touch display with pinch-to-zoom functionality
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Tri-Band UMTS/HSDPA (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- WiFi + Bluetooth
- 5 MP autofocus, digital zoom up to 8x, dedicated camera key and flash
- 2 GB* on board user accessible Micro SD with expandable memory available up to 32 GB*
- Full HTML Browser with Adobe Flash Lite
- GPS/A-GPS navigation
- POP, IMAP, Webmail and Microsoft Active Sync E-mail
Here’s a video overview of the features.